Who we are
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10 000 companies worldwide and helps millions of people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
What we're looking for
Waitwhile is looking for our first Marketing person to help craft our marketing narrative and campaigns to build the Waitwhile brand and grow our customer base.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about online advertising, creating and building impactful campaigns, and enabling businesses to deliver better customer experiences. In this role you will help drive the marketing strategy, develop audience targeted campaigns, and deliver successfully execute acquisition plans. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have a bias for action. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
This is a full time remote position right now but an opportunity to relocate to Stockholm (Sweden) or San Francisco should open up in the future.
What you will be doing
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a highly effective and targeted approach to help Intercom drive up market new customer acquisition growth.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for this segment to focus on new logo acquisition and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Present regularly on program performance and success.
- Generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency.
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation. Utilizing Intercom, Pipedrive and more tools.
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth.
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of acquisition marketing, demand gen preferred.
- You love working from home or remotely, and are highly self-motivated and independent.
- You have a proven track record of scaling campaigns, impact to the business, and hitting growth and ROI targets.
- You have a startup attitude and problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills. Ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns.
- You thrive when applying equal parts strategy and execution.
- You are an excellent prioritizer and can successfully juggle multiple projects.
- You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
- Have a proven track record of delivering improvements in ROAS and LTV:CAC across digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional partners.
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?