Who we are
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10 000 companies worldwide and helps millions of people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
What we're looking for
Waitwhile is looking for one of our first Sales champions to lay the foundation for the sales function at Waitwhile and help grow our customer base.
This is a full time remote position right now but an opportunity to relocate to Stockholm (Sweden) or San Francisco should open up in the future.
What you will be doing
- Establish great sales processes, CRM and pipeline management at Waitwhile
- Providing a great experience for Waitwhile’s prospective and current customers
- Build a robust sales pipeline and drive deals
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Demonstrating an ability to attract new customers
- Working with other functions to improve business processes
- Engaging in team development and mentoring
What you should have
- Minimum 2 years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- You love working from home or remotely, and are highly self-motivated and independent
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?