Craft the perfect customer flows at Lowe’s
Waitwhile is your all-in-one solution for virtual waitlists, seamless appointment scheduling, messaging, automation, workforce management, and more.
One platform to orchestrate any customer flow
Merge walk-ins and bookings into a single customer flow that maximizes resource allocation while minimizing wait times for everyone.
Waitwhile plays well with existing in-store tech and the Lowe’s Mobile App. Our account and engineering teams can assist with API implementation for any integrations or a full migration.
Waitwhile + Lowe’s
- Merge appointments and walk-ins into a single queue to maximize resource utilization and minimize downtime
- Automate workflows to move faster and free up staff time
- Make every guest feel like a VIP with a central repository for shopper data
- Create seamless virtual queuing experiences for pickups, returns, or any in-store service to make customers happier
- Efficiently evaluate and plan resource capacity
- Pinpoint operational vulnerabilities with at-a-glance dashboards
Supercharge your customer flow
Waitwhile works in the background to help you streamline your operations, learn more about your business, and increase customer satisfaction.
Higher customer satisfaction
Lower operating cost
Increase in sales
Get peace of mind with enterprise-grade features & security
- Get 99.99% uptime SLA
- HIPAA, FedRAMP GDPR, and CCPA compliant
- SOC 2 verified
- SAML and SSO
- Automated data anonymization of PII data
- Data export via API and native BI integrations
- Restrict data storage to US, North America, Europe, or Asia
- Chat, email, and phone support
- Dedicated account manager that is available on demand
See what the world is saying
Learn how the world’s leading brands are using Waitwhile to create efficient waiting experiences that customers love. Read about our partnerships with Best Buy, Louis Vuitton, Applebee’s, and SKAPS Industries.
Employee Sentiment Report: Retail
Waitwhile surveyed 1000 frontline retail workers to better understand how companies can improve both employee and customer experience.
The State of Waiting in Line (2022)
Waiting in line has been called a “timeless form of torture.” We surveyed 1200+ consumers to find out how businesses can cut the wait and make shoppers happy.